June 17, 2012
By: Jamie Clark, Macaroni Kid Publisher for Roanoke, VA
- T-shirt for dad
- Fabric paint, or something similar to create the road (I used sharpies in a pinch!)
- Create the road map on paper first with a marker (I actually taped 4 sheets of paper together to form one larger piece)
- Put the paper road map under the shirt. You'll be able to see it through the fabric to trace onto the actual shirt itself.
- Leave "dry time" depending on what medium you used.
- Have the kids help as much as they can with the creating, drawing, tracing, etc!