July 30, 2012
- NW Columbus Macaroni Kid
- COSI discount and list of fun events!
- Featured Mom Business
- Water FUN in Columbus
- Keep Learning Alive during the Summer Months
- Uncle Milton
- This Week's Picks
- This Week's Calendar
- Teen Scene
- Plan Ahead
- Macaroni Made
- Olympics: DIY Medals
- What Elite Athletes Can Teach Our Kids
- Library Links & Other Commonly Referred to Links
- How to See ALL of Your Favorite Pages on Facebook
- Macaroni Summer
This is a fun craft to keep the little ones occupied during the summer!
1. Paint the bottom of your little person's foot with tempera or washable paint. Only paint one foot at a time.
2. Have them step onto a paper, using their right foot on the left side or vice versa.
3. Wash the painted foot with a baby wipe or paper towel.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 with the second foot.
5. Have your little person paint in the body of the butterfly, or help them complete that step.
6. Let dry completely.
7. Enjoy on your fridge!
8. Experiment with different colors and embellishments!
Have your say
© 2013 Macaroni Kid, LLC