Leeds Farm is a lot of fun! I am so thankful to have had the opportunity to take my family to give you this review.
If you need a county-feel outing with a list of fun activities to part take of then this is the right combination. If I did'nt have a baby waiting for me at home we could have easily spent 4-5+ hours out there. In about 2.5-3 hours we almost
everything once and loved everything.
The farm offers hay rides, mini zip line, a bouncy 'pumpkin' jump thing that was a hit for all sizes, a straw barn fort and slides, tube time, banana bus, a big zip line, pig races and more! You can also plan private parties out there!
Here are some points to consider when planning your trip:
- The farm has activities for a nice age range, especially with a focus on 3-10 however I saw quite a few tweens and teens when they weren't on the big zip line.
- The kids didn't get very dirty but casual clothing would be recommended.
- There are port-o-johns on site that my 3 year old thought was 'so awesome' as this was his first portable restroom experience.
- Only one activity required the children to remove their shoes and the terrain could soil their socks, but I didn't see one child mind :).
- Everything is covered in the admission (only 1 hay ride and 2 zip lines) or you can purchase some ala-cart activities.
- There are concessions and pumpkins, gourds, ears of corn and fresh made kettle pop corn to purchase at reasonable prices. Credit cards accepted with a $10 minimum.
- There are wonderful wagons available to assist you with your pumpkin purchases!
- .$50 to feed the goats and pumpkins begin at about $2 and up
- Don't forget your camera :)
That is a summary of our day. I have posted some pictures on Facebook
for you to peek at and get a nice concept of the activities. I do recommend taking part of this fun farm with your family!
This weekend coming up is the only weekend where there will be horse drawn hay rides ($4) and there is a special military discount on Sunday! See their website
Don't forget to print your coupon good for September!